Banana Split Cupcakes!

by - 6.9.15







Yes, I hear you! All you banana split lovers, please make a huge VIP room in your tummy for an AWESOME treat you'll never ever ever forget. 




I introduce you... the BANANA SPLIT CUPCAKES!

Yes. It's real and you can make it yourself!




I honestly can't remember the last time I ate an actual banana split sundae. But as long as I have these cupcakes, I'm good for the rest of my life.



INGREDIENTS



Cupcake:

- 175g plain flour
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 baking soda
- 2 tspns vanilla extract
- 3/4 tspn baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs

Topping:
- ready made vanilla buttercream
- ready made chocolate buttercream
- coloured sprinkles 
- chocolate syrup
- some bananas
- toothpicks


Tools:
- piping bag with any tip
- 12-14 cupcake cases (or cupcake liners)


Baking Time:

- 175 degrees (conventional) or 180 degrees (fan forced)
- 20 - 25 minutes


Don't forget to watch my video! Made it easy for ya'll!
Subscribe to my channel!

xx
ysabel





You May Also Like

0 comments