S'more Cupcakes

by - 6.9.15










I really have a thing for S'mores. Ever since I was little, I'd always sneak out and try to get some marshmallows and roast it on our stove. I just love the smell, the crisp burnt edges, the flavour, the texture.. everything! It was love at first sight, I tell you. It was my childhood, and I would secretly do this while my parents were away, they'd stop me if they knew. 

Recently, S'mores have been suddenly blowing up everywhere! It's as if people have just discovered it all over again and it's crazy! But I'm seriously loving it! I could look at my feed full of S'mores all day and wouldn't complain. Gimme some S'more lovin!!!

So without further adieu, here is the recipe for my S'mores Cupcakes!



INGREDIENTS


Cupcake:
- 95g plain flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 eggs

- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup milk (or buttermilk)
- 1/2 tspn baking soda
- 3/4 tspn baking powder 
- pinch of salt
- 2 tspns vanilla extract

Topping:
- 12-14 blocks of chocolate
- marshmallows 
- graham crackers

Tools:
- cupcake cases
- blow torch (or open stove fire or oven)


Baking Time:

- 175 degrees (conventional)
- 25 - 30 minutes


Don't forget to watch my tutorial above! I made it easy for ya ;)

xx
ysabel


You May Also Like

0 comments